These terms and conditions are incorporated into the agreement between Technology AVENUE the organizers of (‘Nigeria Technology Awards “NiTA”’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’), and you, the participant.
"THE AWARDS” Means the event venue & staged to announce the winners of NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA).
"ORGANIZER" Means Technology AVENUE or its Subsidiaries & Organizing Partners.
"NOMINATION & ENTRY " Means any entry submission and nomination into the NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA).
"PARTICIPANT" Means corporate organization or individual, whether part of a group or otherwise, by whom, or on behalf of whom an entry or booking has been made which has been accepted confirmed by the Organizer and who is entitled to attend The Awards Event.
"PARTICIPATION & SUBSTITUTION" Means any circumstance where a Participant who has been booked to attend the Awards Event is unable to attend the event and arranges for another individual to attend The Awards Events in their place, in agreement with the Organizer.
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION” Means any adjustment of venue, time, date and total cancellation of the Award Event Ceremony
- All Nominations/Entries must be submitted online via the Website. Each Nomination/Entry must be submitted to NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA) in accordance with these terms and conditions and by submitting Nomination/Entry you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and you have the permission of your organization that the submission be made.
- Any Entry(ies)/Nominations that those not correspond with the services/products of the company and do not match with the categories available will be automatically disqualified.
- Each Nomination/Entry must be completed in full and received by NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA) or before the Closing Date. Nominations/Entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified and will not be considered by NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA).
- Entry/Nomination into NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA) does not mean automatic wining of the category; all entry must go through vetting/assessments by the Organizer before publishing it on the website for general public voting.
- In the event that Nomination/Entry is inaccurate or incomplete, and does not comply with these conditions for Nomination/Entry or is deemed, at the sole discretion of NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA) , ineligible for any other reason, then the relevant Nomination/Entry will be disqualified.
- No Nomination/Entry will go forward for assessment/vetting and/or voting to the general public unless its meet the criteria of the award and winning/eligible Nominations/entries will be publish on the website for voting by the general public.
- Been a sponsor/supporter of the Awards Event does guarantee automatic winning of any category; all entries must go through general public voting via the website.
PARTICIPATION & SUBSTITUTION
- By participating for and/or attending The Awards, all Participants agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the Participant's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- A Participant attendance at The Awards event will be confirmed by the Organizer once the completed booking/reservation is received by the Organizer.
- Participant Attendants at The Awards Event are limited. Seats are subject to availability and invitation is at the sole discretion of the Awards Organizer.
- Substitutions can be requested by giving written notice to the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to accept or deny a request for Substitution.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigeria Law Courts.
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration, Nomination/Entry form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each Participant shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
- To the full extent allowed by law and in so far as it is reasonable to do so, the Participant agrees not to hold the Organizer liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the Participant during the course of The Awards, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering/entering for The Awards, attending The Awards, alteration of The Awards schedule, cancellation of The Awards, or any error or omission on the part of the Organizer.
- The Participant by accepting these Terms and Conditions hereby indemnifies the Organizer and its servants and agents against and holds it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the Participant during the course of The Awards.
- Participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at The Awards. Where the Participant is travelling from outside the event host city to attend The Awards, appropriate travel insurance should be purchased independently and in advance of any travel or travel bookings.
- Data Protection: In completing and submitting the entry/registration form, Participants agree (or it is agreed by the booker on their behalf) that the Organizer may periodically contact Participants with details of events and services that may be of interest to them.
- The Organizer may also pass their names and contact details on to other organizations within the Organizer’s group or other third parties such as sponsors.
- If Participants do not wish to be contacted for any of the purposes outlined in clause 17 above, please contact Felix C. Nnuji: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In the event of inappropriate behavior by any Participant in the view of the Organizer or The Awards venue operator, the Participant may be refused entry to or asked to leave and excluded from The Awards.
- Participants may be asked to undergo reasonable security searches at The Awards Event Venue
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
- The Awards Organizers reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute presenters or artists and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The Awards Organizers reserves the right to alter the time, venue, dates, itineraries or invited special guest of the Award Event.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation or postponement of the Events due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organizers including but not limited to, acts of terrorism, war, acts of God and natural disaster, The Organizers cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred as a consequence of the event being postponed or cancelled.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel your Participation at any time and for whatever reason (including without limitation cancellation of The Awards Event).
- In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Organizer reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Organizer’s control, the Organizer reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venues of The Awards Event, without incurring any liability to you.
- The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or cancel sessions or events at any time.
Any information submitted by any Participant that is not clearly “Marked” as Confidential you agree that Technology AVENUE (The Organizers) can use the information or parts of the information contained for publicity purposes in or on any media and for the purposes of promoting the NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA).
LIMITATIONS & DISCLAIMER
NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA) accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for:-
- Any promise or indication made public before an Award is formally announced
- Any damage whatsoever caused by any actions taken by NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA) in relation to any particular Nomination/Entry
- In no event shall NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA) be liable whether in contract, tort, by statute or otherwise in respect of any loss of profits and/or loss of business for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the NIGERIA Technology Awards (NiTA), including without limitation: loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business and/or goods, loss of goodwill, loss of use, loss and/or corruption of data and/or other information.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation and/or for death or personal injury to the extent that such injury results from our negligence or willful default.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Participants agree and accept that they will be solely responsible and liable for any and all damage caused by their Participation.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- The Parties shall use their best endeavours to settle any dispute or difference of opinion between them, arising from or in connection with this terms and conditions amicably through mutual discussions. Where however the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute within 7 (seven) business days, the Parties hereby agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our web sites, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns. If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions or you have a problem or complaint, please email Felix C. Nnuji: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org