Eligibility: - Voting is open to the general public.
Voting Time Frame: - You can only vote once in 24hours e.g. 10:10am - 10:10am (24hours) and within the applicable Voting Rules.
Voting Time Frame: - You can only vote once in 24hours and within the applicable Voting Rules.
Voting Periods: - Users may vote commencing from 3rd October, 2017 to 25th October, 201 (the "General Voting Period") for all eligible voting categories.
How To Vote: - To Vote for any Nominee during the Voting Periods go to (http://www.nigeriatechnologyawards.com/voting/) and click the button adjacent to the Nominee.
- Use of any device to automate a vote is prohibited, including, but not limited to, software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated votes. The Awards committee reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds:
- To have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message vote;(b) to have tampered with the voting process;(c) to be acting in violation of these Official Voting Rules; or(d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The total number of votes submitted during the Voting Period for the "Nominees" in each of the eligible categories will be tabulated by the Award Committee/Organizers.
- If, for any reason, this voting process is interrupted, or found to have been tampered with in any way, or for any other reason that the Awards Committee/Organizers believes in its sole discretion to be reasonably necessary, management reserves the right to select the winners based on the number of votes received by a Nominee up until the time of the interruption or cancellation of the voting process.
- In the event of a dispute or tie or if for any other reason the Awards Committee/Organizers deems it necessary or appropriate, The Awards Committee/Organizers reserves the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the winner of the category.
- Nominees are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this voting process is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failures or disruption, 'Acts of God' or terrorist attacks, or any other causes beyond the control of the Awards Organizers which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the voting process or for any other reason the Awards Organizers deems necessary, The Organizers reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the voting process and reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the winners. The NIGERIA Technology Awards Panel’s decision is final.
General Voting Terms
- Your participation in the voting process is at your own cost & risk. The Awards Organizers, other partners and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, related companies, subsidiaries and advertising agencies, and any entity associated with this voting process are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
- Difficulty accessing the internet;(b) errors in transmission;(c) service outage or delays or for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof:(d) any incomplete, lost, late, delayed, misdirected or garbled votes or failure to receive votes;(e) injury or damage to you or to any other person's computer or mobile phone related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading materials or software, or attempts to participate in or download materials or software related to this voting process or(f) failures or malfunctions of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines or telephone systems, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless services or other communications malfunctions.
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Awards Organizers that may cause the voting to be disrupted or corrupted ; (ii) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Official Voting Rules or(iii) any errors in the announcement of potential winners.
- Participants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the voting opportunity described in these Voting Rules, and the Awards Organizers and party associated with the production or exhibition of this promotion, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any such claim or liability.
- By participating in this voting process, you agree to be bound by these Voting Rules. Failure to comply with the Official Voting Rules may result in a voter's disqualification solely at the discretion of the Awards Organizers. The Awards Organizers reserves the right to modify these Voting Rules at any time in its sole discretion.
- All interpretations of these Voting Rules and the decisions of the Awards Organizers relating to this voting process are final.
- The voting results for NIGERIA Technology Awards are final and no correspondence will be entertained.